Lo scorso 18 maggio ho ricevuto da Google l'e-mail che di seguito riporto.
Anche altri hanno ricevuto la stessa e-mail?
Di cosa si tratta?
Updated Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement
Hello Google Play Developer,
We’ll soon be launching Google Play Family Library, a new feature that allows up to six family members to share purchased apps on Google Play. We’ve updated the Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement ("DDA") to support this new service.
We’ve also clarified how the DDA applies to you as a developer. The most important clarifications to keep in mind are that the DDA:
- Governs all tools and features in the Developer Console
- Allows Google to evaluate your app for compliance with the Developer Program Policies and the DDA
- Supersedes any conflicting terms in your End User License Agreement
After Family Library launches, users can add paid apps to Family Library if the apps are purchased after the DDA update takes effect on July 2nd, 2016. In order to provide a seamless user experience, make sure you allow your customers to share purchases made prior to the DDA update effective date as well.
To allow sharing of previous purchases:
1. Sign in to your Google Play Developer Console.
2. Select an app.
3. On the left side, select the Pricing & Distribution page.
4. In the "Family Library" section, check the box.
OPT-IN PAST PURCHASES
The Google Play Team